Tuesday 22 September 2015

10 questions!

1. I decided to do Media GCSE because I found it interesting and I wanted to try something new. I haven't done something that includes a lot of practical work and requires you to use your imagination and creativity.

2. I am mostly looking forward to doing film promotion because I like to watch a lot of films and it would be fun to make one of my own.

3. The knowledge and skills I hope to learn in media is how to use Photoshop to make and design things and also to be able to analyse something such as a piece of text thoroughly.

4. Realistically I hope to achieve at least B grade however I am aiming for an A.

5. The last film I watched was Avengers: Age of Ultron.

6. I think the film appealed to the audience because it was a family movie. There isn't a strict age boundary to watch it meaning people of all ages could enjoy it. The main genre of the movie was fantasy because it contained things like superhero powers. The audience can relate to it because at some point of their lives they would have wanted powers, usually at a younger age. So being able to visualise it makes them want to watch the movie even more.

7. I have used my phone, computer and TV to access the media in the last 24 hours

8. The device I use to access media often is my phone. I use it a lot to communicate and I sometimes check the news and weather but it is usually on every morning on TV.

9. Jurassic world fits under the genre's of action, adventure thriller and sci-fi

10. Jurassic park appeals to a family audience because its about dinosaurs and usually young children have a strong interest for them. The thriller part of the movie also makes it suitable for adults to watch as it can also allow them to watch the movie without getting bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment